Download this app to your desktop
subido por antarido..¡¡
This is the donate version of Router Keygen, a open-source
tool for calculating default keys for several common routers. After installing this version, you can ( and should) remove the other version as they have equal features.
Router Keygen generate default WPA/WEP keys for the following router ( with no ads! ):
1. Thomson based routers ( this include Thomson, SpeedTouch, Orange, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet, Cyta , TN_private )
2. DLink ( only some models )
3. Pirelli Discus
5. Verizon FiOS ( only some routers supported)
6. Alice AGPF
7. FASTWEB Pirelli and Telsey
8. Huawei (some Infinitum)
9. Wlan_XXXX or Jazztel_XXXX (Comtrend and Zyxel)
10. Wlan_XX ( only some are supported)
11. Ono ( P1XXXXXX0000X )
12. WlanXXXXXX, YacomXXXXXX and WifiXXXXXX ( also known as wlan4xx )
13. Sky V1 routers
14. Clubinternet.box v1 and v2 (TECOM)
We provide 3 methods to calculate Thomson keys, being the first the fastest and the last the slowest.
1. Using a dictionary (default). You can download it in the preferences menu. If you have problems doing this, please email us.
2. Using a existing Internet connection. You can enable this feature in the preferences, it is a bit slower than the first method as it has to wait for the retrieval of the keys.
3. Native calculation ( fallback by default). With this method even without a dictionary and Internet access you will be able to calculate the keys. However, this method is much slower than the other ones as it can takes up to 15 seconds on Samsung Galaxy S or 1 minute on low-end phones.
This software is a open-source tool and source code is available on the following link.
If you find any problems please email us, instead of rating low, as we will fix if you give us some informations. Besides we can not reply to comment and you will not help improving this open-source tool.
If you like this version consider buying the donate version to help foster further development on this application.
For Galaxy S users: You may have to use the Folder Select dialog in the settings menu to choose the correct folder where the dictionary is located. Not doing this will result on the application being unable to find the dictionary.
DISCLAIMER: A few user interface details were inspired by Penetrate, a similar tool only proprietary. This is the only part where this application resembles Penetrate as everything else has a different design pattern, especially our dictionary construction process which leads to a leaner and faster calculation. Our application also supports more routers and has more features than Penetrate currently does.
This application passed the security test for virus, malware and other malicious attacks and doesn't contain any threats.